Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
bahey2002

Lenovo G570 shutting down problem

Hello guys , 

I've a Lenovo 570 LAPTOP . iCore5 , RAM 4GB , HD 750GB , ATI Graphic card 1GB , Windows 7 x64

I had this laptop for about 2 weeks , it was working fine untill out of no where it started to shutdown after 1 hour and 1 minute by itself 

Please feed me back if it was a common issue or not , if u need any more information just ask for any and I'd give u the info that u need ASAP,

Thanks 

What's DOS?
bahey2002

Re: Lenovo G570 shutting down problem

yeah one more thing , it's not over heated !
Retired Employee
NINE

hi bahey2002,

Was going through forum and your issue caught me as interesting.Just wondering, during the 2 week you had your machine did u engage in any updates towrds the system and what typ of software have you installed.

I'm curious as I'd like to see what exactly caused the affect and possibly narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Dol let me know

Thanks

Nine

What's DOS?
bahey2002

windows7 enterprise and few other software , Daemon tools , Codec , Skype , WLM , IDM , ISO , Chrome , that's all i've at the moment as software on my lap ! and the windows edition is just a trial as am waiting for the original copy , this version downloaded some updates at the beginning but I cancelled the future updates already