Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
JayT
Accepted Solution

Lenovo OneKey Recovery for Windows 7 64bit does not work

Does anyone have a patch or new release link for Lenovo OneKey Recovery? I recently bought a G450 and Win 7 Ultimate-64bit separately, there is no link available in the support and download page under this model yet. I tried installing the Vista 64 bit version and still does not work as well. I did a clean install downloaded the drivers from the Lenovo support page.

Retired Guru
ortegaluis

Re: Lenovo OneKey Recovery for Windows 7 64bit does not work

OneKey Recovery 7.0 for Windows 7 32-bit

OneKey Recovery 7.0 for Windows 7 64-bit

Enjoy :smileyhappy:.

\\ I do not respond to PM regarding individual tech support. Keep discussions in the forum for the benefit of others //
Fanfold Paper
JayT

Thanks for the reply, was also able to get a copy on the B450 downloads page!:smileyhappy:

Fanfold Paper
dawicki

I downloaded the copy off of lenovo support for 64bit and it said it was corrupt!!!! How do I get a good copy of this?  the link from the thread didn't work.

Fanfold Paper
dawicki

How did you get it??  The link in the thread didn't work.

Fanfold Paper
dawicki

These links didn't work, and downloading from Lenovo, it said was corrupt, how do I get it - 64 bit.

andyP
Topics: 163
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

You've unfortunately joined a thread which is almost three years old with links that point to the old support site.

The new support site ist support.lenovo.com where you should be able to select your system after clicking on Drivers and Software and then the downloads which you need should then be listed.

If you have already visited the new site and this is where you have found a corrupted file please link to it here and also post which browser you used, trying another browser may also help.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Fanfold Paper
dawicki

It is happening on all browsers (current versions) Chrome, IE 9 and Mozilla.. Whether this thread is old or not doesn't matter, I can't install One Key Recovery on my Z565 Ideapad laptop which is a problem..  Please refer me to the right place to report this!

andyP
Topics: 163
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

You haven't provided a link to the page you are trying to download from. On top and at the right of most download pages there should be a red loud speaker next to the print page button, just click on it in order to report a faulty download or possible other problems with the page.

Is the following page the page you were trying to download from? If so you can submit direct feedback if the download doesn't work for you.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS009179

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Fanfold Paper
dawicki

There was no "speaker" on that page, there is a "was this page helpful" and I already filled that out!