Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
esonmez

Lenovo Turkey Customer 'Support' or 'Oppose'?

I bought a G570 model notebook in November 2011. After two months, the left hinge became loosen and worked off, you can read similar problems on forums. I gave it for warranty where I bought 'Vatan Bilgisayar' on 21st of January. After a while they told me I should pay nearly 50$ for repair. I insisted on that it was not my fault, the notebook was like brand new except the hinge and there is no impact or any sign or any cosmetic problem. The man on the phone said 'we assume that you used it badly'. It was just an assumption you see. I had to pay nearly 40$ as 'Cost for detection of disorder' if I do not want the notebook repaired. I accepted 50$ but after that they told me they send it without a repair. I talked to Vatan Computer officers and they told me send it back and it would be repaired. After 3 weeks I called Vatan Computer and they told me I should pay another 120$ for a 'Cover' fault! I have not seen my computer more than 2 months and it is getting worse day by day and the total repair cost is growing and nearly 170$ now, God knows what the customer service would tell tomorrow. At last, I had understood that Lenovo Turkey could not support but oppose so I appied for the court officially. I did not want to give 50$ for the hinge but I paid almost 70$ for the court. Guess why?

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Lenovo Turkey Customer 'Support' or 'Oppose'?

hi esonmez.

sorry to hear that but it's because warranty doesn't cover hinge issues. ( warranty conditions may change the country )

can you call the support line and ask if it was because of warranty doesn't cover hinge issue or as they told it was "user based" issue?

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com
Blue Screen Again
esonmez

Mr. Yigit, I think you are from Turkey and you are Turkish. That's why you support Turkish Lenovo Customer Service and oppose Turkish customers in your own country, what a pity.

-As a community moderator, don't you know G570 series and hinge problems? (as in Yxxx series, same hinges)

-I talked to Lenovo Service before and I wanted to learn what was the reason.They didn't give any logical explanation. They just said: 'Yes, there isn't any harm but we can not know how you used the notebook and under which circumstances.' Any explanation?

-On the other hand some customers' notebooks had been repaired without a cost because of hinge problems. Are there different warranty standarts in Turkey?

-Are there any Customer Service which wants 'Money for detection of defect' except Turkey?

Community Moderator
yigit

you misunderstood.

as i experienced and as i said before, first of all, warranty doesn't cover hinge replacement for most countries so i just wanted to make sure if the conditions are the same for turkiye, too.

secondly, for your information, i don't work for lenovo, i'm volunteer here to help users.

i understand your situation and you are right to be upset but before saying anything just trying to understand what the situation is. so, please, i personally ask you not to blame anyone at least for a while.

about that, support center shouldn't ask any money for detection of defect but is it vatan's service or lenovo's who tried to charge you for that?

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com
Blue Screen Again
esonmez

Sorry for misunderstanding you. I am so angry and have no patience anymore for Lenovo Customer Service workers or anyone who supports them :smileysad:

I thought that you have a relation with Lenovo service.

Anyway, Lenovo's service tried to charge me just for defeat detection.Many people in Turkey complain about BDH IT (Lenovo's official Customer Service in Turkey, İstanbul).

Once, a woman called me from Customer Service and I told the situation and she accepted that there are some problems with the hinges and she gave me promise to deal with the situation and never called back!

Lenovo looses many potential customers just because of Service in Turkey. They should be more careful. I am vaiting for the court by the way.

Retired Employee
lak_sg

Hi esonmez,

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you're experiencing with service.

I can understand your disappointment.

I would like to see if I can help by escalating the matter for review.

I'll need some additional details and I've private messaged with the request.

Let me know.

thanks!

lak_sg

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!