Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 260
Solutions: 138

Re: My laptops Screen kees flickering (Anyone who works for lenovo read this please)

Hi beni_uk,

I am sorry for the late response. It was a busy week, moreover, my system has encountered some issues that i could not access my data. 

In regards to your 3000 N200 notebook, i have escalated your case to someone else in UK. Hopefully they can give the best solution. I'll ping you with any updates from them.

Thank you for your understanding. Appreciate that!

Regards,

Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Serial Port
beni_uk

Re: My laptops Screen kees flickering (Anyone who works for lenovo read this please)

ok thanks cleo hope they will do something as its doing my head in this flickering thing
Paper Tape
nareshthota

[ Edited ]

Hai,

I am facing the same problem(change of colours in screen and becoming dark finally ) with the screen. Except that every thing is perfect. During my warranty period i sent my laptop to servicing station(dehradun- india) twice with the same problem but unfortunately nothing done which made  me frustrated on the service. I have sent several mails regarding this. I bought my laptop in september 2006 . My laptop serial number is xxxxxxx from 3000N100 family. if any body helps on this issue what could be done on this issue i would be very thankful to them.

Note from Moderator:  Removed serial number to protect your privacy.

Message Edited by JaneL on 07-18-2009 05:09 PM
Paper Tape
vicemecca

hi there

i used Y410 with 3G Ram, 

yesterday my screen starts to blink when i on my lenovo

is there any solution

Serial Port
beni_uk

Guys guys will you stop messing my topic up please if u have problems with ur laptop or screen just open up a new thread a sort it there not on mine cos i need to sort this out my self and all u goin just comin in here and sayin u have same problem

please help us and all that

If i didnt open this thread wot wud of have happen lol

Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 412
Kudos: 1,335
Solutions: 288

Beni_uk

Cleo's out for a week, should be back be end of next week.  If you haven't heard anything from a customer care team by early next week, please send me a PM with the information you previously sent Cleo ..

Your system serial, and your contact info - name, address, phone.  I'll follow up for you.

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Serial Port
beni_uk

i didnt hear nothing from them till this moment im writing this Mark, they are driving me mad
Cleo_Lenovo

Hi beni_uk,

I'm back! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.

In regards to your machine Lenovo 3000 N200, my colleague in Europe advised you to call back to Lenovo on your previous complaint (if you have any complaint or case number, please let them know),  and supply them invoice or receipt of your machine. They will assist you accordingly. If there was no news after providing the invoice, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your patience. 

Regards,

Cleo

WW Social Media

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Serial Port
beni_uk

i have tried this a lot of time mate by they refused to do anything because my laptop is out of the warranty now
Cleo_Lenovo

Hi Ben,

Could you please PM me your machine serial number (S/N)?

Is it possible for you to send me your machine invoice with the serial number printed as well? You can give me a link for me to download.

I have to make clear that I can't assure you that will get your machine fix for free. But i try my best to submit whatever are requested. I hope you understand.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Cleo

WW Social Media