Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
PeterWesson

N200 battery problem

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have a problem with my battery - even though it is visible and fully charged (at least my indicator says so), the notebook seems to be ignoring it - whenever I plug out my AC cable, it just turns off immediately. When not connected to the AC adapter, the computer will not even start. Any idea what can be the cause and how to solve it? Thanks.

E: I forgot to add - the BIOS and power management drivers are up to date.

Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook (0769-B5G) T5250(1.5GHz), Vista Home Premium
harishnailwal
Topics: 0
Kudos: 1
Solutions: 2

Re: N200 battery problem

Hello PeteWesson,

If the BIOS and Power management drivers are already updated then please check the issue after refixing the battery of your system. Kindly remove your battery for 5-10 minutes and then insert it in your system. After that please charge your battery for 1 hours without powering On the notebook. After 1 hour please remove the power adapter from your system and check the issue.

If the issue remain same and if your system is still under warranty then kindly contact the support centre on +420-2-7213-1316 to get the assistance.

Regards,

Harish

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

What's DOS?
vf1852

Re: N200 battery problem

Have you fixed the problem? Same problem to me too...