Support in other languages: 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
enbuscadelsol

N500 4233-88S Problem with Power Manager and OneKey Recovery on Windows 7

[ Edited ]

Hi! I have a problem with Power Manager (Lenovo Energy Management), I upgrade my SO from Vista to Windows 7 and Lenovo don't have support for my model of Laptop only for Vista, I install others versions of Power Managers and doesn't works for example: the drivers Lenovo Energy Management of Lenovo G530 and many of others series and don´t works. Is the same of OneKey Recovery, my Laptop had only one partition (C) and I knew that there had to be the partition D for obligation, some one can say how create like a partition for the OneKey Recovery?. I don't have problems with Veriface and Hotkeys only with these two programs

..and Thinkpad Power Manager not recognize battery says: 

No battery is installed

*I upload my Bios and I solved the matter to change the sheen of the screen

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-75121

But updating the BIOS still(yet) there do not work the drivers that I mentioned

Sorry my English I'm from Chile (Concepción) the country of the Earthquake 8.8 :smileysad: <3

What's DOS?
alesio_sps

Re: N500 4233-88S Problem with Power Manager and OneKey Recovery on Windows 7

Hi bro, i have the same noteboock that you, with the same problem, do you found a solution? i can't use lenovo energy management, the program don't run in my SO, I have windows 7...

Ctrl-Alt-Del
enbuscadelsol

Re: N500 4233-88S Problem with Power Manager and OneKey Recovery on Windows 7

I proved PM of Dress (Lenovo Power Manager) on compatibility of Sight SP1 and it me works partially, the way of hibernation, and all the keys Fn, using Hot Keys of the models Thinkpad and updating the Bios to the last version (without HDMI) but the program constant Lenovo Manager not working, only I can use the options of energy of Windows Seven, I tried installing the Power Manager of many other versions, that of the Lenovo G530, G430, Y430, S10-2 and many any more and none belongs compatible with our model, at least the functions Fn work and the equal Sheen (updating the Bios)