Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
shoapan
Accepted Solution

New B570- Thin line on screen just after using 8 days, no Mishandling.

I bought my note book from Spain Barcelona on 9 Jan 2012,back on my workstation at Ivory Coast on 13 Jan 12. I used this for 6 days very smoothly. But one day when I was copying files to my HDD from mobile HDD I discovered one vertical thin line on my screen, from left 2/3 rd distance. I have my warranty period but here not sure where to contact. I can not leave the duty station with in next 6 months. My model is B570,having the valid s/ no from Lenovo.  If some one can guide me I will be ever grateful.

Blue Screen Again
shoapan

New B570- Thin line on screen just after using 8 days, no Mishandling.

[ Edited ]

How to contact and inform the Lenovo authority from here at Ivory Coast about my problem , as I have the warranty, any one with suggession please? thin line some times(very rare) disappeared and some times became thinner also.:manhappy:

Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 81
Kudos: 271
Solutions: 136

Re: New B570- Thin line on screen just after using 8 days, no Mishandling.

[ Edited ]

Hi shoapan,

Welcome to Lenovo Forum!

I'm sorry that B570 is not supported in Ivory Coast according to our International Warranty Service eligible country list : http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/my/en/Warranty/IWS_Status_Lookup.aspx?CategoryID=91249&Brandname=L...

It's not supported because the product is not launched in your country therefore no parts are available for service.

I'm sorry that you may want to look for a nearer service centre  nearby country for service though. For instance:

South Africa

English

Idea Series: 0800982393 
Think Series:0800110756

Monday - Friday 9am-6pm

Regards,
Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Blue Screen Again
shoapan

Re: New B570- Thin line on screen just after using 8 days, no Mishandling.

Thank you very much for your quick response. Here at Ivory coast I communicated with one of the representative of Lenovo(MC3 CI,30 BP 730, Abidjan,21 21 38 18). They told me to wait for the parts to be arrived here, may be up to end April. They already had a contact with you regarding my issue, they told they got some assurance from you. If it is OK I will be grateful to you.

I will go back to Bangladesh on end July. Is it possible to replace my parts from their(as per your link no svc centre for B570 there also)? I bought this laptop on 9 Jan 12, ISW will be there till Aug12? I am in thick soup....