Support in other languages: 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
pickler

New G530 Screen Issue

Hi there,,, i just bought a new lenovo G530 and i have a problem with the screen. The quality of picture and everything is fine but the screen is "pixely". what i mean is that i can actually see the fine pixels evenly spread accross the screen. This really bothers me...none of my laptops or desktop monitors have this issue. This is hard for some people to see, but when i point it out to them they see it. Now whenever i open my notebook i notice the pixels even from 1-2 feet away. This gets really bad at white backgrounds on maximum brightness. I wanted to know if this is a defect and i should go exchange or return it to tigerdirect where i bought it from. thanks.

Blue Screen Again
gosen211

Re: New G530 Screen Issue

dont ge it. Do u mean dead pixel? Can share the the picture? 

since u just bought it, better ask tigerdirect and possible bring to let them see. dont wait after 7 days then u won't even get an exchange.

-->T60 XP SP3, 1.5GB RAM
lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,201
Solutions: 1,277

[ Edited ]

this is a LCD issue, i have that on my R61 too, and i am trying to get it fixed with depot. The depot said no problem (obviously there is)... these are due to low quality LCD.. 

You have to call Lenovo and tell them that the LCD is pixelated and there is banding issues. 

Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
Ctrl-Alt-Del
pickler

ok thanks for the responses. i will take it to tigerdirect tomorrow. i bought this last sunday so im still within the 7 days policy. too bad i installed so much software on it, now i have to do it all over.
Ctrl-Alt-Del
pickler

i just got the replacement laptop and its no better. same pixel issues. i can see the pixels. it seems the screen on the g530 are all like this. im really unhappy now. i think the only option i have is to return this.