Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
mario21

Re: No Bluetooth control in Fn+F5 Menu

Yes, it's seems to be truth that Lenovo won't to do anything for us... We bought their product and it is enough for them. Good hardware is for nothing without good software. Strange support... Lenovo probably has no interest to obtain new customers...
Paper Tape
nasky

Same problem with my Lenovo 3000 N200 model 0769ECG with Windows XP Pro SP3 installed. The Bluetooth does not appear from Fn+F5 menu. But there is still an option to turn off both Bluetooth and  Wireless LAN via manual switch.

Paper Tape
RobsonFlange

"Common, don't you realize that Lenovo won't do anything for us?"

Riemen, is it possible that we're not posting in the right place to get attention?

Do we need to be emailing technical support (or has that avenue been explored already)?

Paper Tape
Freespacer

I tried that already - filling the url from this thread into the support form. they just acknowledged it and closed it.

Maybe we should try another approach?

Cheers

Free

Paper Tape
RobsonFlange

"Maybe we should try another approach?"

Any ideas? Short of marching en-masse to Lenovo HQ I'm stumped.

Flange.

Paper Tape
mpek1992

You are right.

one of my teachers has the same laptos as I do (300 N200 type 0679-ERG), and when he uses the FN+F5 it gives him full control over both WLAN and BT, but on my computer it only gives me control only on the WLAN function, and the BT keeps using batery when I need only the WLAN

Serial Port
cb750rob

Hi mpek1992,

would it be possible for you to get the operating system and bios details of your teachers laptop?

Perhaps then we would have a chance of trying to replicate the correct behavior of the FN+F5 key.

Anyone have it working who would like to upload bios??

I must say it would be nice to have some sort of update to this issue...... I'm sure it is not high priorety but none the less it is an issue that quite a few people are suffering from.

I don't know what  proportian of Lenovo laptop owners read these forums but if you extrapolate the amount then I am sure there are a lot of N200 owners out there who would benefit from having this functionality and thus improve their "Lenovo experience" due to better battery life as a result.

Also has this issue just been forgotton Mark?? (or any Lenovo personnel)

Regards 

Rob

What's DOS?
Absolute-Poet

Hi guys,

Just joined the forum to express my agreement on this topic... it is long overdue for a solution! Come on Lenovo, this may not be high-priority but its a very annoying issue for anyone travelling needed maximum battery life, or who simply never uses bluetooth but do needs Wi-Fi!  This cannot be a difficult issue to rectify, surely a simple patch\update to the Fn F5 function will do the job.  Hope somebody posts something soon!

Anyway, hope its resolved soon... in the meantime Im using my good old VAIO SZ series for travelling.

Thanks for reading.

Matt.

What's DOS?
juperei

Gentlemen, hello, because Lenovo does not provide any solution yet, I suggest using bluesolei. may well enable and disable bluetooth.

greetings.
Paper Tape
RobsonFlange

Thought I'd pop in and wish this thread an early Happy Birthday. 

It will be one year old next month and still no solution!  :smileymad:

Flange.