Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
wombat

Re: N100 battery won't charge

Thanks to Mark at Lenovo, I received a new battery this week. I plugged it in and the laptop functions fine. Seems like they are having a problem with premature failures on these batteries, hopefully this new one lasts more than 13 months.

wombat.
Punch Card
Nick_in_PRC

I have exactly the same issue and stumbled on this site.  Model 3000 N100 0768DKU
I get all kinds of messages from Lenovo why no message alerting me to this possible problem ? I tried to buy a new battery at a Lenovo shop in Shanghai where I am on business, Luckly they don't have them !!!
I've had my laptop for just over a year and one week after the warranty expires it won't work on battery and shows 98% charge.

I hope Mark comes to my aid also.........are you listening :-)
Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 410
Kudos: 1,308
Solutions: 283

Nick,

Got your PM.  Am working on it.

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
www.twitter.com/lenovoforums
www.facebook.com/lenovo

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Punch Card
Nick_in_PRC

Mark, Just saw your PM.
Thanks very much for the extremly fast response and positive outcome. Best customer service I've ever had on anything ever.
Less than 4 hours and problem solved !

Cheers.
Nick.

Fanfold Paper
jigs

Re: N100 Battery Suddenly Dead

I am new to this forum. I am also facing same problem with battery. Mark can you please help.
Paper Tape
dickgtax

I had exactly the same thing happen with the same computer. One year 52 days after I bought it-  52 days past the warranty.
Help. I'm in Durham, North Carolina - almost next door.
Punch Card
Nelsy

Hello,
I was perusing the internet for a replacement battery when I stumbled upon this site.  I have a similar problem which I am unhappy about since my 15 month old laptop has run almost solely on household current, not battery.  Though my laptop indicates that there is plenty of power in the battery, the battery is clearly dead.  I realized this the other day when my power cord detached from the laptop and everything went dead.  I have tried to charge it to no avail.  I have a Lenovo 3000 n 100 (0768DLU).  Any options other than buying a new one.  I did speak to Lenovo and was told that the battery was out of warranty.
Paper Tape
dickgtax

Same exact problem with same computer. Occurred one year 52 days after I bought it.  What can I do other than buy a new battery and wait a month or more for delivery?
                                                                thanks,  **bleep**
                                                                          Durham, North Carolina
Paper Tape
dickgtax

I sign my name and it comes out "bleep?"   My name is not an obscenity.
andyP
Topics: 182
Kudos: 711
Solutions: 630

The forum has a filter for "obscene" language. The nickname for Richard namely D i c k does unfortunately have other meanings. Maybe one of the Mods or Admins can "tweek" something for you.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos
Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.
FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community

PepperonI blog