Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Anna1
Accepted Solution

Recovery file

Lenovo 3000 G530, I would like to prepare recovery file. Unfortunately, I decide to do it after some time and now onekey recovery estimate it (47 GB). There is too small space on D: disc , so decided to burn dvd discs. (12 dvd discs). When I start process, system ask for empty dvd disc, when I put new dvd disc , there is information that there is too small space on disc. I do not understand why? When I indicate dvd drive as target,  I thought that system divide the file for smaller pack for dvd discs. I tried start Onekey recovery program by starting from onekey recovery buttom. I was able to prepare recovery file on D: disc but it much smaller only 23 GB. This file is written on D:/Backup date , not in D:/Lenovo/Onekey app/ onekey recovery/backup.wsi. when I try to burn this file, it is impossible because this file should be backup.wsi. What should I do?

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Recovery file

[ Edited ]

start up your computer with one key recover and select "burn factory settings". or use compression.

( or backup your personal datas such as movies,mp3, videos, photos to another hard disk, perform clean windows installation, after the process, burn recovery discs, copy your personal files from external hard disc.

try to use another brand of dvds.

http://www.ki-themes.com
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Anna1

I found such solution a little hard to apply. That is mean that I have to reapat all installation, actualization etc. Why I cannot just to burn all this information on discs (even that large) If onekey recovery has such possibility.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Anna1

What is blank disc?

Community Moderator
yigit
Community Moderator
yigit

what is blank disc?

my mistake, try to use another brand of dvds. 

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Anna1

Yes, I would like to do it –I mean the second path(omitting the first one- small space on d:/ unfortunately). Or I just cannot because first the whole backup.wsi must be created?

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Anna1

My system; Vista

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Anna1

I would like to repeat that I restart computer by Onekey recovery button. When I create recovery copy from this level (disc c:smileyhappy: It is only 23 GB, that is mean that It is enough space on disc d: to create recovery copy but… From manual I see that default path should be D:/ Lenovo/Onekey app/ Onekey recovery/backup.wsi. On my computer is only D:/Backup_2010.11.28.0172- this folder , not the file backup.wsi
Community Moderator
yigit

[ Edited ]

the factory backup file is in hidden partition.

the links i posted didn't work?

edit: do you have external hard disc? you use use it for backup files.