Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
moeness86

Solution to the Rescue & Recovery Installation Problem ( Incorrect TVT File )

Dear all,

I have been facing this problem , but today at last I solved it, so I thought that many ppl would need that.

If u face this problem , go to control panel > Regional & Language Settings,  and change the option labeled " Select an item to match its preferences" to English ( United States ).

I think that maybe this problem wouldnt have happened if I had the version of the program that has all language packages.

Note:
After installing the program it corrupted my dual boot setup ( Windows XP SP2 & Ubuntu Gutsy ), but that was easy to recover from using "Super GRUB Disk" and  Windows XP CD.

If you face trouble in that regard maybe I will be able to help.

p34ce

Re: Solution to the Rescue & Recovery Installation Problem ( Incorrect TVT File )

Thanks for coming back and posting the solution so that others can benefit from your experience!

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!