Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
trapula

TY2E8CR unsupported model?

I bought Lenovo 3000 N200 (TY2E8CR) and I have a huge number of installation problems. Firstable, my WIN XP installation had no drivers for SATA disc controllers. Now when I have my Win XP Professional SP2 Edition up, I'm not able to install any driver from Lenovo's download section. I constantly get this message "The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted".
I tried to download these drivers from various machines, no luck.

Then again, when I do the search for TY2E8CR nothing comes on Lenovo's search.

Any ideas?
Paper Tape
trapula

Re: TY2E8CR unsupported model?

[ Edited ]

This is my model exactly:

http://www5.pc.ibm.com/europe/products.nsf/$wwwPartNumLookup/_TY2E8xx?open&OpenDocument&epi=web_expr...

I need drivers for Ethernet & Network, Base System Device, Fingerprint Sensor, Bluetooth, Video Controler.

Message Edited by trapula on 06-25-2008 02:03 AM

Moderator Note; repaired Link

Message Edited by andyP on 06-25-2008 11:51 AM
Serial Port
tseedmund

Re: TY2E8CR unsupported model?

For future reference, when you identify your laptop, please use its type and model number. In your case, that would be "0769-E8G". 0769 is the type, and E8G is the model number. TY2E8CR is the part number, which is not the ideal piece of information when it comes down to getting support.

Anyway, the way to search for drivers specific to your model is to go to Lenovo's support and downloads section, and enter your type and model number.

Drivers could then be accessed by clicking on the downloads and drivers link.
Edmund Tse
V100 0763-68H :: R31 2656-7LH
Member of #!SUITS. Visit my blog!