Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
eacevedo

Very disappointed after 7 calls to Tech support!

I bought My Lenovo G560 on April 2011 and have since then had to call tech support  7 times, out of which in four of those occasions the tech support rep asked me to use the One Key recovery to solve the problem. When they checked my warranty, they had in file that it had expired.  Luckily, I had my receipt.  When I called back again, they asked me to do the recovery one more time.   Seriously?  You have in your system that a laptop had to be recovered four times and you still ask your client to hit the one key recovery again?  Isn't that supposed to be your last resort??  I am so disappointed at this company!  

I bought the Lenovo, because I thought that it had to be good with IBM behind it, but my experience with this laptop has been awful.  The last time it stopped working,  I was in the middle of a job, so I had to run to the store to buy another computer so that I could finish it.  Now, I would just like to have this computer fixed or replaced.  Can someone, please, do something about it?

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Very disappointed after 7 calls to Tech support!

[ Edited ]

hi eacevedo.
sorry to hear that. if you still having warranty issue issue, please, let us know.
about the reason you called support line, i can also try to help you if you share your issue with us.

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com
Blue Screen Again
eacevedo

Thank you for your quick reply.  What information do you need from me so that you can help?

Community Moderator
yigit

[ Edited ]

for your warranty issue? ( please, check your pm )

Blue Screen Again
eacevedo

Back in December I was told Lenovo would contact me to resolve this issue in a couple of days.  I am still waiting for that contact.  My computer is still not working properly. 

I have invested more than 20 hours with CSR's by now and plenty more on my own, plus the many headaches that come from having your computer stop working in the middle of a task.  This is a shame.  I would certainly not recommend this product to anyone; not because the computer is bad (a lemon can come out of any company), but because Lenovo has done nothing about the issue and every rep just asks me to hit the recovery button.  I am thinking that the problem lies in that the company does not give the power to the reps to really help the customers.  Reps are just asked to be pleasant, but not given the power to really do what is right for customers (and ultimately the brand). 

For the last time, will Lenovo be doing anything regarding this issue?  It's been going on now for several months and still not one person has done anything about it. This computer is a lemon.  We removed all programs and, as per the recommendation of several tech support reps, have hit the recovery button three times (thus erasing all programs and having to invest time in backups and reinstalls, etc).  This computer is not even a year old.  Still, all techs are very pleasant and nice as can be, but no one has taken responsibility for the issue and done what is necessary to fix the laptop

Community Moderator
yigit

having your computer stop working in the middle of a task

having another issue? it could be ram issue. do you have any blue screen or error messages?