Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
bijucin
Accepted Solution

Wifi Problem in G570e Laptop

[ Edited ]

I have problem in my linovo G570e wireless adaptor. network connections not showing so that  i cant connected to internet. when i trobleshot through windows 7, it is showing network adaptor not connected or swetch off. But this was working before and after i restarted it is suddenly showing like this ............ pls help me,

Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy

Re: Wifi Problem in G560 Laptop

Hello and welcome,

Is the switch off?

Z.

G560_WIFI_SWITCH.JPG

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

Fanfold Paper
bijucin

thanks for the suggestion 

yes this button is always on then also the same problem .. i have windows 7 OS

Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy

There should also be a "hot key" way to enable and disable wifi.  I'm having trouble finding it, but it may be Fn-F5.

What do you see when you hit Fn-F5?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

Fanfold Paper
bijucin

i hit the FN +F5 key so many times but the same problem again. in the task bar near to time and date, the wifi button X mark showing. i reinstalled the windows..