Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
phamdoanw

b460 Win 7 64 bit performance problems

[ Edited ]

i buy levovo b460 in vietnam and update ram to 4GB but i instat windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

I can not listen to music and play games because my laptop stutters when playing. .although I have downloaded the driver on the lenovo support. but the situation is not improved. why?

when installing win x86, there is no problem but only 3.1 GB RAM machine

Moderator Note: edited subject to match content.

topmahof
Topics: 36
Kudos: 337
Solutions: 227

Re: b460 Win 7 64 bit performance problems

Hi phamdoanw and welcome to the community,

Did things run ok before you upgraded the memory?

You should probably start by running memtest and checking the ram.  You should probably make at least 4 or 5 passes with memtest.  See if anything shows up.

Dave

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!
Blue Screen Again
phamdoanw

Re: b460 Win 7 64 bit performance problems

I have boots with Hiren CD and run the Windows Memory Diagnostic but without so what?Machine still stutters. I buy next day I always buy more RAM. I do not know that up frontthat has been or not. because at that factory built windows 7 32 bit. after installation of itsnew RAM reinstall windows 7 64 and found that state. then I have downloaded new driverand reinstall windows several times but not