Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
prats
Accepted Solution

prob in all 3000series which company denyies & 3rd grade & hopeless service from lenovo

Hey everyone,
this is pratik from india,pune.

I have a series 3000 Y410 775756Q which is just three months old and I noticed marking being created on the body recently above mute button 'i.e. right side when the laptop is facing you' and on the corresponding display body as well so I checked if there is any tilt in it by removing the battery and yes I found the difference in gap left and the right side so I made the complain regarding the marking and the person had been to my place as I have a onsite warranty and the service engineer who had been to my place got the photo clicked of the prob and said this is a company prob and the laptop doesn't have any dents on the body nor a colour loss and it’s not a physical damage then he sent the pictures of the prob to Triveni Shetty service head in mumbai by email and just by having look at the pictures she said it isn't covered in warranty to her engineer who had been to my place so by saying this she tried to prove that her engineer isn't right by saying that this is company design mistake then I called her on her cell and had a conversations and she bluntly said we cannot approve your claim and that this is not a company fault after the phone call I went to the service centre and the engineer there loosened the right hinges and I asked him to show me other laptop as well it too had same prob and and so this proves this to be company mistake for all 3000series so all the 3000series user take a note of this ridiculous and **bleep** service of Lenovo who are not ready to accept their companies design mistake and instead they are pushing it on the end-users I have the pictures which the engineer took shall upload them too if you'll want to have a look we all should come together and fight against this ridiculous service of fooling customers and get our lappy done properly for what we have paid
Serial Port
iamdh

Re: prob in all 3000series which company denyies & 3rd grade & hopeless service from lenovo

Its pity nobody even cares to reply. It more or less proves Lenovo's poor service, compared to say Dell, though they are all in the same boat.
3000 N100-0768DKU
XP Home 5.01.2600 SP2
Ubuntu 8.04(hardy)
Retired Moderator
JHEM

Re: prob in all 3000series which company denyies & 3rd grade & hopeless service from lenovo

iamdh wrote:
Its pity nobody even cares to reply. It more or less proves Lenovo's poor service, compared to say Dell, though they are all in the same boat.

All the lack of a response possibly "proves" is that no one can understand what the underlying complaint is.
Regards,

James
Mark_Lenovo

Prats,

Certainly we could have another look at your specific situation.  There are a number of models of 3000 series notebooks, and I'm not sure I can agree entirely with the overly broad generalizations.

If you have a mechanical problem on your system that developed during normal use, then we should certainly look into it.

I welcome you to send me a private message with your contact information, so that we can have the appropriate team contact you and work with you on the issue.

Thanks!

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Ctrl-Alt-Del
prats

hey mark,
              i know there are other variants in 3000series but every lappy i have seen of 3000 series has a difference in gap in both left hand side and right hand side hindges but all laptops aren't creating marks like my lappy did. I can send u the picx of the said prob as well when and how u tell
Punch Card
mercyfulfate

[ Edited ]

JHEM wrote:
All the lack of a response possibly "proves" is that no one can understand what the underlying complaint is.

Well why don't you ask him to clarify instead of acting like a **bleep**head?

Note from Moderator: Watch your language.

Message Edited by nonny on 03-28-2008 01:57 PM
Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

Prats,

I have tried to send you an email, but get a mailbox unavailable message using your forum's email.

Please check your PM and send me an email with the pics, so that I can reply to the valid address.

Thanks

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Ctrl-Alt-Del
prats

hey mark kindly check your PM and email inbox thankx for your efforts
Ctrl-Alt-Del
prats

hey mark any updates on the said prob as u were goin to forward the matter this week
Ctrl-Alt-Del
prats

hey mark,
               you has told me that u would do some step in this prob this week but  the week has all gone but nothin seems to be done by u too
thankx anyway