Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
afty
Accepted Solution

H330: will a TV tuner card fit?

I'm considering buying an H330 slim desktop to use as a home theater PC.  Does anyone know if a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 TV tuner card will fit?  Reviews say the case is small, and I worry the tuner card won't fit.

Also, is this a quiet machine?  I was also considering a Dell Inspiron 620s, but reviews say that machine is loud and poorly assembled.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
afty

Re: H330: will a TV tuner card fit?

I can answer this question now: Yes.  You have to make sure the tuner card is a half-height card, and if you have an external video card in the other slot, you won't be able to use the secondary connections (S-video, etc.) which require an empty bracket.

Also, the H330 is very quiet.  I'm very happy with the system.

topmahof
Topics: 36
Kudos: 368
Solutions: 238

Re: H330: will a TV tuner card fit?

Thanks for posting your solution. I'm sure it will help other members.

Dave

If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество