Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
memopr
Accepted Solution

Please help whit my IdeaCentre B320

Hello my friends i have a proble whit my Desktop  I Have  Windows 7 64 bit  and I Install the windows 8 pre-beta  in the hard disk no partition ok. Now I try to restore the pc to the original factory whit the isntructions put the boton F2 when the pc star but nothing .I try to rescue the iso file that is in the hard disk but now the hard disk not enconter nothing .The system is up but not completly I have the cd whit the drivers and isntall but I want to format the old disk to factory origing ,if anithing cant help me please I glad for thad and sorry for my language I speake spanihs

Please Help your frien memopr

topmahof
Topics: 35
Kudos: 347
Solutions: 233

Re: Please help whit my IdeaCentre B320

Hi memopr and welcome to the community,

It sounds like Windows 8 installed itself on the whole drive, or it at least messed up the partitions.

The only way I know to get it back to factory settings at this point is with a set of restore discs.

If you didn't burn a set before you installed Windows 8, then you'll need to make a call to service and get yourself a set of restore discs.

Dave

If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество