Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
bhjayalaxmi

lenovo 3000 h210 desktop

i have lenovo 3000 h 210 desktop series.when ever i leave my system idle for some time and come back.it shows blank screen.even if i mouse my mouse it dont show anything desktop icons etc .so i have to force shut down my system.it is causing problem to my desktop.so how to fix this error? why this error is popping up?
Punch Card
IggyAZ

Re: lenovo 3000 h210 desktop

I'm guessing you have Win7.

It may be that when you leave the system it goies into hybernation mode and it won't come out of it.

Personally I turn this function off. The easiest way to do this is to search for "cmd" prompty and enter this command.

This will turn hybernation off and eliminate a large hybernation file in your root directory.

Here is the command to turn OFF hybernation

powercfg -h off

Here is how to turn back ON

powercfg -h on

Punch Card
IggyAZ

Re: lenovo 3000 h210 desktop

If you don'y want to try that here is a tutorial how to do it within Win7

Link

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/819-hibernate-enable-disable.html

What's DOS?
bhjayalaxmi

worst customer service i have never seen

I have purchased lenovo h series desktop last year spending $ 1000.i thought lenovo is best.I paid $ 100 for upgrading warranty. Recently my mouse has stopped working.they took one week to replace it.even not after 1 week they bought the mouse working.still Which is not working now i did get mouse.I think they are kangoose. I have bought from mouse market with my own money and using it.I want to chift hcl from Lenovo to local brand. their customer is good.