Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 260
Solutions: 136

The 2012 International CES is now on!

[ Edited ]

The annual Consumer Electronics Show, the very much anticipated event will start from 10-13 Jan 2012!

You are welcome to start any discussions pertaining to the event, such as telling us what you expect the digital industry to look like in the year of 2012, the possible top gadgets, the newest innovation you expect or hope to see.

If you (lucky, lucky you!) are attending CES 2012, share the gossip and latest news with us as well! Send us pictures or videos by simply starting a thread in this Special Events board and linking us to your content.

Our very own  agotthelf will be our eyes and ears on the ground this year again - coming up, we will be having distinct and different threads created soon, where you tell Andreas who you want him to speak to, where you want him to go, and what gadgets you want him to review. Simply post your wish in the relevant threads and Andreas (or what agotthelf is known as, in real life), will try his darnest to grant you your wish!

To get you going, check out what went on last year at  Lenovo @ CES 2011 .

Cheers!

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
buddinggeek
Topics: 105
Kudos: 142
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 119

Re: 2012 International CES is around the corner!

Probably a Windows 8 Tablet in the offering? as rumors suggest

http://www.neowin.net/news/windows-8-tablets-likely-coming-from-acer-and-lenovo

Cheers and regards,
• » νιנαソѕαяα∂нι ѕαмανє∂αм ™ « •
Think : T410,X220T,Thinkpad Yoga
Idea :3000H,Z500,U410,Yoga 11, Yoga tab 10,Horizon
●๋•کáŕádhí'ک díáŕý ツ

I am a volunteer here. I don't work for Lenovo
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 260
Solutions: 136

[ Edited ]

Vijay,

I think that is nice as we'll have another option for tablet. I checked out Harvey Norman in Malaysia the other day and found a tablet with Win 7 preloaded. It's awesome as the touch sensitivity is as expected. :smileyhappy: I have confidence in Win 8 tablet.

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
buddinggeek
Topics: 105
Kudos: 142
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 119

Perhaps Lenovo should now include both Anroid and Windows 8 like they did for the Hybrid notebook. :-)

Cheers and regards,
• » νιנαソѕαяα∂нι ѕαмανє∂αм ™ « •
Think : T410,X220T,Thinkpad Yoga
Idea :3000H,Z500,U410,Yoga 11, Yoga tab 10,Horizon
●๋•کáŕádhí'ک díáŕý ツ

I am a volunteer here. I don't work for Lenovo
lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,253
Solutions: 1,344

There is Harvey Norman in Malaysia too?
Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
Fanfold Paper
FinancialWar

yes, something like Samsung Series 7 Slate with business feel to it would be great. Hopefully Lenovo will release something by the time Windows 8 comes out.