Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
karan

57Y6336 LENOVO WIRELESS KEYBOARD N5901 (WW-B)

Unfortunately I cannot get the product to work suitably. I've connected the USB drive to my [dell] computer, and even sitting less than one feet from the computer, the wireless keyboard/mouse stops responding and loses the signal to the computer many times within a few seconds. To troubleshoot i have tried the following:

Changed the battery

Changed the USB port

Tried on another computer

Sat inches away from the computer

The remote is recognized by my computer as it works sometimes, but usually goes in and out of the signal. Regrettably, after all those tries i cannot get the lenovo to work properly. Which is very disappointing as i really wanted to remove my wireless keyboard and mouse and use this instead. This has gotten me extremely  frustrated for the last few days.

Please help me troubleshoot, or perhaps return the product to get my money back (who do i contact? Been searching for an email address for technical support for 30 mins but couldn't find it :smileymad:)

Blue Screen Again
karan

Re: 57Y6336 LENOVO WIRELESS KEYBOARD N5901 (WW-B)

No reply here. No reply by email from Lenovo. This is surely my last Lenovo product.

Paper Tape
simranali

Re: 57Y6336 LENOVO WIRELESS KEYBOARD N5901 (WW-B)

You are not alone here. I received this keyboard a week ago which was DOA. I've been trying to get help with no luck. I purchased a Lenovo laptop 2 months ago and praying that nothing would happen. 

I wont buy any "Lenovo" product any more.