Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
austbbw

Cannot Connect To Lenovo Bluetooth Laser Mouse

Today, my T61 Thinkpad's fan broke down and therefore the hard drive was swapped to another T61.  Everything was fine except that when I tried to use the Bluetooth Mouse, I could no longer connect it to the Thinkpad.  The Bluetooth connection in the 'new' was already established and the green light was on.  However, no matter how I tried to connect the mouse, it never appear in the list while icons of other Bluetooth devices were there.  Can anyone advise me how I can reconnect the Bluetooth Mouse again ?  Many thanks.

BBW

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,201
Solutions: 1,277

Re: Cannot Connect To Lenovo Bluetooth Laser Mouse

try to uninstall the bluetooth driver and reinstall it. Then do the connection with the Bluetooth mouse again after that is done.
Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
Paper Tape
khongcan

[ Edited ]

I have too!, and this topic guide me correct it:
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Options-Accessories/Lenovo-ThinkPad-Bluetooth-Laser-Mouse-amp-Windows-7/...
I do it, and it right! I've fixed it!

What's DOS?
rangergee

I am having the same exact problem with my Lenovo Thinkpad Bluetooth Mouse and Thinkpad x220 (Win 7, 64 bit). I reinstall the mouse, it doesn't work and then it vanishes from the list of devices. I have diabled "allow the bluetooth to turn of this device" in the manager.

I looked at my registry but I do not have a USB folder (I have several others that start with usb, like usbhub, usbcir, usbprint, usbstore. 

HELP! 

thank you!