04-08-2012 03:56 AM
1. From day one, BT on machine never recognized any peripheral devices and sat dumbly even when set to discoverable.
2. Assume BTTray.exe consistently crashing, as when cursor passed over icon in status tray icon would just disappear.
3. BT card functioned, as mouse functioned flawlessly for three years.
4. Control Panel->BT Devices->Add Wireless Device = Nothing, has never detected any wireless device nearby, ever.
5. Send To->Bluetooth->Bluetooth Send Wizard = Search again...search again...search again...search...
6. Machine sent to EZServ and returned with WIFI repaired and BT fully non-functioning just last week.
7. Updated and rolled-back drivers from Lenovo, Broadcom, searched Primax for drivers, &c.
8. Machine now out of warranty.
Does anyone have any starting suggestions, as I have posted over the years regarding these problems, to no avail. I keep trying this forum, and well, no solutions here either so far. Lenovo/IBM techs by phone and email have not provided any solution. Very discouraging.
T400-2764CTO/MSVistaSP2/BroadcomBT/Build date 03/09
04-24-2012 04:19 AM