Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
golste0
Accepted Solution

Lenovo port replicator (usb 2.0 with digital video).

Hi sorry this may be in the wrong thread

I recently bought a E320, and have set it up no problems.

I also (from lenovo) bought a monitor, keyboard and displaylink port replicator

I cant get the port replicator to work. I have installed the driver which came on the cd (via an external cd drive to make sure it was the right one).

The external monitor is plugged into the port relicator. When I plug in the port replicator, only the background comes up on the monitor. then sometimes the mouse goes from the laptop screen to the monitor screen and i cant control it. The port replicator light is blue and i think that it is meant to go green when it is connected but it doesnt seem to be working for me.

Any help appreciated! Please be nice, this is my first lenovo and I am a (generally competent!) beginner here.

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Lenovo port replicator (usb 2.0 with digital video).

You may try this as it will resolve the issue

Right click on blank space on the desktop then choose graphic properties and look for extend my display option.

Uncheck extend my display option and the issue should get resolve,

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

andyP
Topics: 182
Kudos: 711
Solutions: 630

Re: Lenovo port replicator (usb 2.0 with digital video).