Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Marinho

NEW Lenovo Keyboard is NOT USABLE

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

two very important keys on my very NEW external Lenovo Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard (ctrl and shift) are clamping.

I send it back by my sales partner to Lenovo and got the information that they have changed the keyboard. But it is the same one as before; therefore I cannot use it.

Do you have an idea how to solve such a physical problem with a keyboard?

Or let me ask better, is there a possibility contacting the Lenovo-Support directly? Problem is that I have seacherd for the keyboard on the support website, but cannot find it.

I am sure you will understand that I am not delighted about Lenovo Service yet and would be grateful, if you have answers for me on this communication channel.

EDIT: This problem regards the same keyboard called here: http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Options-Accessories/Wireless-Keyboard-Mouse-Combo-Malfunction-Mouse-work.... But in my case it is a physical problem!

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: NEW Lenovo Keyboard is NOT USABLE

Hello Marinho,

I am really sorry that you have an issue with new keyboard. As it is in warranty it is good to have service from Lenovo directly.

Kindly contact the support center on 07032-15-49201, Hours of operation is 9 AM - 6 PM Monday - Friday

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!