Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
Doug_in_NNY
Accepted Solution

Poor customer service response concerning Outlet laptop bag order delay

I ordered a laptop bag through Lenovo Outlet on 22 March.  That order has been delayed four times since then, the most recent on 19 April, delaying until 25 April.  I received an e-mail today (23 April) saying that it would be canceled if I did not agree to further delay (which I did -- what is one's real choice in this matter?)

On two occasions I phoned customer service, the most recent on Friday, 20 April.  I was assured that it would be shipped promptly, perhaps by the end of the day.  Instead, I get this automated message that contained in part, "Due to the overwhelming demand for the Lenovo products you ordered, we have been unable to ship all or part of your order."

It was a laptop bag, for heaven's sake, one that is *still* for sale at the Lenovo Outlet web site with nearly a hundred available.  So, I'm either being lied to and played, or I'm dealing with a process in which no one seems to be able to find just one item that needs no building or modification.

Just four months ago I ordered an M-series desktop computer from the Outlet site, received well packaged and in a timely manner.  And I've ordered parts for that computer to expand its capabilities, again, received in a timely manner.  So, what must one do to get a simple laptop bag, one that is still in stock on the Outlet accessory listing?  What must happen to make this happen?

Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 78
Kudos: 247
Solutions: 136

Re: Poor customer service response concerning Outlet laptop bag order delay

[ Edited ]

Hi Doug_in_NNY,

I'm sorry that the late delivery plus confusion on the stock availability. It should not be a problem if stock is available unless there is a technical problem with the website info.

Do you mind to provide me the info as mentioned below via private message?

• Full Name
  • Phone Contact
  • Email Address
  • Order Number

Many thanks.

Regards,
Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español