Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SCSI Port
alexkay

Re: ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse 41U5008

KnutA wrote:

Solved it (I think) :smileytongue:

At least the mouse has been connected for over 30 minutes now; new record by far!!!!!!

It was all about reading the fine print...

Download the latest bluetooth driver form Lenovo:

Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software for Windows XP, 2000 - ThinkPad 

...and READ the installation instruction, I mean really read :smileymad:

The two things I DID NOT do previously was:

1. "If any previous or current version of ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software is already installed on your ThinkPad, uninstall the software using Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel before installation".
  2. "During the installation, please do not touch the keyboard, the trackpoint, or the mouse."

#2 is the one that makes all the difference! I got interrupted with a message during installation, and the installation got ruined. Then I did it all over again, turned off everything that could disturb during installation, and then installed. Also, I restarted the computer afterwards (instead of just logging off and on).

Good luck to you all!

Regards

btw: now it's 35 minutes :smileywink:

NICE!! THANKS FOT THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Fanfold Paper
genail

I have a new T510 4313CTO and a MOBTC9L BT-Laser mouse that disconnects after laptop comes back from hibernate.  I have all the latest drivers and updates to Win7-64bit.  The Lasermouse is at the latest driver versions.  I am not happy that I paid $50. for a product that I have to  unpair and re-pair all the time.  When both devices are made by the same manufacturer one would hope they would work as advertised.  Not in this case.  Does anyone have the same issue or is there something I'm missing?  I noticed this problem has been around for at least a year from some of the message threads I found.

I will be returning the mouse for the cheaper USB if I don't get an answer soon. 

41U5008 - Bluetooth Laser Mouse by Lenovo

T510 4313-CTO Lenovo laptop

Windows 7 64-bit updates all applied

rhnew2me@yahoo.com

Punch Card
Aleq

I have W510 4319-3BG (I think) and this mouse (1 year old). On previous T60 the sampling framerate was dropping from time to time and on W510 it is completely disconnecting (sometimes quite often, sometimes once a day). It is driving me crazy. This might not be entirely up to the mouse as it happened to MIcrosoft Bluetooth mouse as well. Lenovo highend computer and Lenovo mouse together - tragedy :-(

802.11n
JNavas

My take on my new Lenovo ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse:

Extremely capable, very high precision, sleek size, nice finish,

uses AA (not AAA) batteries, quite a bit better than the
Microsoft BluetoothNotebook Mouse 5000 I've been using.

Highly recommended.

Hope that helps,
John
ThinkPad T420s [ i7-2640M CPU | 8GB RAM | 1TB SSD | Bay Battery | BT | Webcam | FR | Win7Pro64 ]
802.11n
JNavas

JNavas wrote:

My take on my new Lenovo ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse:

Extremely capable, very high precision, sleek size, nice finish,

uses AA (not AAA) batteries, quite a bit better than the
Microsoft BluetoothNotebook Mouse 5000 I've been using.

Highly recommended.

Update: Durability could be better -- they only last about a year or so of normal use before buttons stop working reliabily -- I'm now on my third one.

Hope that helps,
John
ThinkPad T420s [ i7-2640M CPU | 8GB RAM | 1TB SSD | Bay Battery | BT | Webcam | FR | Win7Pro64 ]