Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape

Bluetooth mouses disconnecting randomly

I have second bluetooth mouse ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse and as firt (Toshiba) is disconnecting randonly every 1-5 minutes..which is very painfull :smileysad:( I have fully charged batteries or totally new buyed and same result...

It is problem with broadcom drivers (ver: 5.1.0.4700) or bluetooth HW ?

Paper Tape

Re: Bluetooth mouses disconnecting randomly

Exaxt HW specification:

NB Thinkpad Z61m, Device: Thinkpad Bluetooth With Enhaced Data Rate (BCM2045B)

community supermod

rmaskal,

welcome to the forum!   you might try the solution posted by KnutA here.

ThinkStation C20Microsoft MVP
ThinkPad X220 · X60T · s30 · 600

Paper Tape

Hi Eric,

really thanks .. i try it ..

BR  Rasto

Punch Card

Re: ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse 41U5008

I just started using the Lenovo Bluetooth Laser Mouse. So far so good. I have had no trouble at all with this mouse. It comes back quickly after periods of inactivity. The cursor movement is fast and precise. The buttons have a solid and muted click to them, which is nice. Plus, I like the matte black finish.
Paper Tape

Yes, i agree, mouse is excelent,

but i have problem with bluetooth HW, on my Thinkpad Z61m working incorectly... look on my previous posting...

I think this issue, can be solved only replacing bluetooth card :smileysad:

Paper Tape

Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse

I have a X41 running Windows XP Tablet.  I just installed a Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse with Lenovo Mouse Suite.  Everything works wells with one exception.  In Control Panel:Mouse: Buttons - the check box to switch buttons on a mouse is grayed out.  So now I can't switch the buttons on my trackpoint.  This is a big problem, as I am lefthanded and can't use the default option.  I tried reinstalling the drivers for the trackpoint, nothing changed.  The checkbox is only available when I uninstall the bluetooth driver.  Anyone have any ideas for me?  I'm ready to send back my mouse, which I love.  Lenovo service was no help at all. 
Fanfold Paper

Yes I have just bought one, the mouse is good but I seem to have a software problem. 

I can change and apply the vertical scroll wheel settings via control panels but find that if I leave the mouse unnatended for some time it always reverts back to the factory setting of one line per click, most annoying.

has anyone else experienced this

Paper Tape

Just got one of these to use with my X200s running Vista Business and Mouse Suite 6.23.

It's a little smaller than expected but otherwise very impressed so far.  I wasn't sure whether I would have to reconnect on power up but, after initial setup, it pairs automatically. deansyorath - I have set the scroll wheel to 5 lines per click and it keeps this setting fine.

Thinkpad x200s, TBLM 41U5008
Samsung NC10
Paper Tape

I have a 45K1280 ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse on a T500 (XP) with the same issues.  Random disconnections of the mouse. 

I've noticed that when it's disconnected, if I go to My Bluetooth Places\Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood and double-click the only entry (the ThinkPad laser mouse), the status is "disconnected".. if I then move the mouse around a bit, within a second it reconnects again.

I have similar issue on a T61 (XP) with the 45K1280 but on this one, it stutters for about 10 secs, really slow movement, and then comes back to normal again.  I was so annoying that I had to ditch that mouse altogether and go with a USB mouse instead.

very frustrating that these particular ThinkPad accessories dont work with the ThinkPads!