Support in other languages: 
cja
Blue Screen Again
cja

Ultraslim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: Problem with keys

Only 1 week out of the box and I'm frustrated. My profession is writing, a lot. I bought this for the house because I love lenovo's laptop keyboards. Problems:

• the spacebar keeps getting stuck and is very loud
  • There are some keys that don't register every time. in particular the I and O keys 
  • The FN keys (yes I knw how how to engage them, either permanently or temporarily) But a few of them "stick" they don't physicaly stick,  but they act as if being held down. 

I can't find any online contact information for Lenovo Canada; other than calling the 800 number and I keep getting dropped after being transferred by a CS agent.

I know these things are mass-produced and every once in a while one is defective. I like lenovo, but I'd really like a response. 

Could someone from Lenovo please tell me how to make DIRECT contact with someone who can help me with this? 

Thanks

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: Ultraslim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: Problem with keys

hey cja,

welcome to the forums and apologies on what had happen to your wireless keyboard .

have you tried heading over to http://support.lenovo.com and check if there is a driver for your device ? If you have not, could you do so and install the driver ?

btw, what is the MTM of your unit ?

To locate MTM - http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/FindProductNumber.page#find

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
cja
Blue Screen Again
cja

Re: Ultraslim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: Problem with keys

[ Edited ]

mtm -[FRU P/N] 03X8201

The driver was the first remedy I tried... but beyond the driver or errors of that kind, there is a physical problem with the spacebar...

I ordered this product online, and I wish to return it but have not been able to contact anyone. I keep getting shuffled (Lots of sales people over at Lenovo, no one in product return or exchange) and dropped whenever I call. This inability to contact someone to deal with this issue is starting to be really frustrating.

I need a direct for number for someone who can deal with Lenovo transactions in Canada. I can not find any such contact information anywhere on the Lenovo site.

Is that possible?