Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Token Ring
LukeD
Accepted Solution

Lenovo should have a CONTEST...

...for best Lenovo product set-up!  Best desk, with most Lenovo product in a nice, clean set-up would win an autographed ThinkPad.

Just thinking out loud... lol...

MacBook Pro, with an aluminum unibody enclosure **As of September 15, 2008, our company has completely switched to Apple. Having used ThinkPad products for over 10 years, we had desperately tried to find just one reason to continue using these products, to no avail. We are of the view that ThinkPads are no longer premium products. We wish you the best of luck with your ThinkPad! Happy computing…**
JaneL

Re: Lenovo should have a CONTEST...

But would Steve be eligible to enter?  ;-)

A ThinkPad enthusiast

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Token Ring
LukeD

[ Edited ]

Steve is in a league of his own! LOL...

I am just talking about the best-looking and most functional office desk set-up, with as much Lenovo product as possible. It would give users an inside look into how different people include Lenovo in their lives.

Mark, what do you think?

Maybe the big boys over there could give you an X300 signed by David Hill for this purpose.

Message Edited by LukeD on 07-31-2008 07:19 PM
MacBook Pro, with an aluminum unibody enclosure **As of September 15, 2008, our company has completely switched to Apple. Having used ThinkPad products for over 10 years, we had desperately tried to find just one reason to continue using these products, to no avail. We are of the view that ThinkPads are no longer premium products. We wish you the best of luck with your ThinkPad! Happy computing…**
community supermod
erik

how would one define "function"?   what's seemingly functional to one person may seem like complete chaos to another. :smileywink:

ThinkStation C20Microsoft MVP
ThinkPad X1C · X220 ULV · X60T SXGA+ · s30 · 600

Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

LukeD,

That's an interesting idea ! :smileyhappy:

I've had some related thoughts for other online contests, like most unique thing you use your system for, etc, to encourage discussion about usage, the features, and to allow for some more social conversations beyond just debugging drivers, getting service help, or guessing when new models will début.

There are some challenges in how individual country laws govern contests, and there is always the risk of appearing too self promoting if we sponsor these things.   Those spoilers aside, I still think it's a good idea.

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Punch Card
JMS3096

Maybe you could have a "junior" division as well, for those under 18. I can't afford as much Lenovo gear as most adults, but I love their stuff, and have a pretty well set-up workstation, if I do say so myself.
Token Ring
draco2527

As long as is will not produce the same outcome as the "free" tablet pen...(sorry but I'll never forgive Lenovo for that one)
Currently own: X220T, X201, X200, T61 X2, X61T X3