Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
HDMI
priority

ThinkPad Themes - Wallpapers - Screensavers - Win7 logon - icons .. here u have

Hi there ,

i wanted to share with u themes - screensavers - wallpapers - icons - sounds  ..etc. 

DOWNLOAD - Think7 Theme  which i did by myself  for windows 7 , icons are totally my design inspired from old ibm tp and new icons. but as u ll see i coudlnt integrate icons and cursors inside .themepack file to have them alltogether. when i do that theme doesnt recognise icons and cursors. if u have the solution and to make them inside one .themepack file pls feedback me. 

DOWNLOAD - Extra Pack which contains other themes - wallpapers - screensavers - icons and ..etc.

thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ThinkPad X201 3626-FBG / Intel Core i5 M520 2.4Ghz / DDR3 8Gb / Intel SSD 730 Series 240Gb / 1280x800px / Dual boot Win7 Pro x64 - Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit
Community Moderator
yigit

Re: ThinkPad Themes - Wallpapers - Screensavers - Win7 logon - icons .. here u have

thanks for the share but i'm sure it'll help users if you upload some photos ( preview )

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com
HDMI
priority

Re: ThinkPad Themes - Wallpapers - Screensavers - Win7 logon - icons .. here u have

here are some screenshots i hope it helps,  theme will look like this :

http://img718.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=35108389.png

but i couldnt printscreen the windows welcome screen , it looks like default thinkpad laptop which has win7 installed inside. 

and i downloaded wallpapers and themes , screensavers ..etc.  from other sites here given in the forum and i collected. 

have fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ThinkPad X201 3626-FBG / Intel Core i5 M520 2.4Ghz / DDR3 8Gb / Intel SSD 730 Series 240Gb / 1280x800px / Dual boot Win7 Pro x64 - Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit
Punch Card
onethinkpaduser

Thinkpad Windows 7 theme file

I did a clean install of my Vista 32bit to a Windows 7 64bit.

I dont have the recovery partitions anymore that was holding the thinkpad icon theme files and was wondering where I can download the vista thinkpad theme files online?

Reputable sources direct from Lenovo and no shady third party links please.

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Thinkpad Windows 7 theme file

[ Edited ]

check previous messages and/or this board

Punch Card
onethinkpaduser

Is there a Lenovo distributed version instead of third party sites? I guess I can extract it off my coming X201.
Community Moderator
yigit

have you searched "photos board"?

as i remember it includes themese somewhere in this board.

Punch Card
onethinkpaduser

Yes I have, its being linked in this thread. However the file is being shared by a third party on rapidshare and I was wondering if Lenovo has an official link somewhere.

Its ok I will probably just extract the theme off my X201 when it arrives. I think the Thinkpad device experience for Windows 7 package has theme files in it too but it includes a lot of bloatware. I will look into that later.

Community Moderator
yigit

feel free to download the theme from the link above.

and i couldn't find any theme "officially" by the way.

HDMI
priority

@onethinkpaduser

i was also searching for IBM or Lenovo made theme for thinkpads for win 7 but i had theme only for vista and IBM theme for xp. i did that theme as same as other releases, sounds , are same with IBM made theme but i changed icon myself with new design mix old and new.

if there is new release of theme which comes with new think brand laptops i would like to have it =)

so pls when u get your x201 could u share it with us ?

thank you =)