Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
SaberX

Re: What kind of thinkpads do you have?

I think i got it.....
Looking at the pic the T21 is the TOP left corner.(back row,#1 from left to right).
I think this because the size of the icon's.
I belive the 850Mhz cpu's in the T21's only came in systems with the SXGA+ screen's.From the size of the icon's on that system it must have the SXGA+ screen and worth a guess ...

Did i win?
Punch Card
dietpepsiaddict

I only have my single 1300i. I hope to get some pics on here for ya soon! I love it and will be emotional to upgrade when the time comes!:smileysad:

By the way, if anyone wishes to sell a faster model thinkpad to me I would look into upgrading because I only have a Intel Pentium 3 (700mhz) In the beast at the moment. And if it is not a thinkpad dont even mention it!!! As well please remember I am certainly not rich in any means or form!

Drinking my diet Pepsi,

dietpepsiaddict:smileywink:
Community Moderator
rkawakami

SaberX wrote:
Did i win?

You did indeed! Bragging rights for the knowledge that 850Mhz T21s shipped with SXGA+ screens! :smileyhappy:
----------
Ray Kawakami
X22;X24;X31;X41;X41T;X60;X60s;X61s;X300;X301;Z60m;Z61t;Z61p;560Z;600E;600X;T21;T22;T23;T41;R50;A21p;A22p;A31 and A31p
Not a Lenovo employee; just a volunteer helping out here
All personal links to PC-Doctor software removed 8/2012 by mfg request
Paper Tape

[ Edited ]
Now I am using X60s,
my wife using my old X24,
and I need to fix my old 570E....

and I have a 240 before...

Message Edited by linyimin on 02-15-2008 08:34 AM
Bit Torrent
wjli2

whoa your thinkpads collection are impressive... the only time that i have seen more thinkpads was when i went to my girlfriend's best friend's home.... her dad was one of the Legend executive board members evaluating the acquisation of IBM thinkpads brand for the company.... and all the laptop he got was free from Legend....... these laptops must have costed a fair amount of cash.....
Retired Moderator
vkyr

Hmm, I wonder that nobody from the collectors seems to have one of those more rare asian S30/S31 models (maybe with an english keyboard) among their big Thinkpad collections?

Personally I've outsourced (...gave away or sold) most of my in former times collected Thinkpad and NeXT computer stuff, since at one point some years ago, I decided that it isn't really worth to keep outdated computer equipment, I don't or can't for multiple reasons really work anymore with. So I actually only have left over a few Thinkpads (namely T42, T40, 770, and 600 - the last two more for sentimental good old keyboard time reasons), but these will also go away soon, hopefully in favor of some maybe newer and more actual Thinkpad model then. :smileyhappy:

My little 6 year old nephew likes the TP 600 and 770 (especially their trackpoints), since those are the earthquake-proof Thinkpads I always give him for playing around when he visits us. Well I can't actually tell which one he prefers, but he can decide which one he wants to have, so he has his first own personal computer.

ThinkPad T60/X32/600/770 · IBM IntelliStation · 3x IBM SpaceSaver II

erik

vkyr wrote:
Hmm, I wonder that nobody from the collectors seems to have one of those more rare asian S30/S31 models (maybe with an english keyboard) among their big Thinkpad collections?

i have an s30 that i bought during a trip to japan.   it's not being "collected" though as it gets used quite often. :smileywink:   all of my current thinkpads have japanese keyboards installed but i did find a US english keyboard for my s30 a few years ago.   it sits unused in the original packaging just to have on hand.   i much prefer the japanese key layout and now have a hard time typing on US keyboards.

this is the least untruthful answer i can give.Microsoft MVP

Retired Moderator
vkyr

I like the design of the S-series very much and also it's keyboard, which is great for such a an ultracompact notebook. I once (some years ago) had a chance in germany to give the S31 a try, when I met a Japanese university lecturer and was very impressed from this nice little machine.

The only bad thing was, that this Thinkpad beauty was only available and sold for the asian market, beside that it also was a little bit expensive those days. - However, the S30/S31 is one of those rare older Thinkpads which has this nice timeless appearance and design, thus you are a lucky fellow to have one!

Retired Moderator
vkyr

Here is the smallest ThinkPad I ever had :smileywink: ...

...UK design reg. no. 2063785.

andyP
Topics: 182
Kudos: 711
Solutions: 631

Cool, I've got 2 of those :smileytongue:
Unfortunately one has lost the side shock protectors, on the other the displays gone - probably a combination of CCFL and inverter :smileywink:

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos
Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.
FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community

PepperonI blog