Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
NewBee

Fn+Print Screen

HI, anyone can help me on print screen i am using SL400. When i press F6 it dont work.

Lenovo Staff
Serene_Lenovo

Re: Fn+Print Screen

Hi NewBee

Welcome to our community!

Try this key combination instead: FN + F6

After this, right click using your mouse or press CTRL + V to paste your screenshot in the program in which you intend to manipulate the captured image (for instance, Paint, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Photoshop etc).

An alternative would be to look for the PrtSc key; just tap on it when you wish to capture what you see on your screen.

Hope this helped.

Serene

WW Social Media
T420, Yoga 13, Yoga Tab 8, K900
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español
WWAN
OKR-MAN

Re: Fn+Print Screen

Dear Lenovo User ,

Please refer to link below for  advanced  Snipping Tool to capture screen shots on windows 7. 

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Use-Snipping-Tool-to-capture-screen-shots

Have a nice snipping