06-24-2010 04:04 PM
I have SL400 and having issues with the wireless turning on. I have done the following to resolve this:
- Checked the switch, its in the ON position
- uninstalled the wireless network adaptor and re-installed it by restarting computer
- re-installed drivers
- disabled then enabled Wireless from BIOS
The Fn + F5 does not work. I did make sure Fn function is turned on
I can get to the Fn + F5 via the lenovo Care -> Wireless -> Power ON/Off Wireless Radio and this is where I see the problem
Wireless Switch is ON but the Status of the Wireless is OFF. When I click on the button to turn it on, it does not work. Nothing happens
- In the Access Connections software I have also tested this. I turn switch off, tried to search for Wifi, it said the switch is off. So i know it is not an issue with the switch. When I turn the switch on and then search no results are found
Its like hard switch is ON but soft switch is not turning on.
- Any suggestions or i should just re-image?
Thanks in advance...
06-07-2011 07:10 AM
Hmm... tried uninstalling both Blue Tooth and the Wifi/rebooted. Installed just the wifi and the "switch" was working again. Reinstalled Bluetooth driver and no issues... writing this one off to glitch?