Support in other languages: 
Fanfold Paper
basschakra
Accepted Solution

SL500 LCD question...

hello. all of a sudden when i unplug and plug in my AC power cord my screen goes black for 1-2 secs. i had to change out my boot hdd and since cloning my old drive i've had this issue....tho i don't think it is at all drive related. i've checked my power settings a million times and still, no change. also i removed the battery for 5 minutes hoping that might reset things. any advice is much appreciated. thanks...mc

Fanfold Paper
basschakra

Re: SL500 LCD question...

well...figured it out.:smileywink: the refresh rate was different when on battery vs when plugged in. battery was always 50hertz whereas i had it set on 60hertz  when i was in the graphics property panel. when i unplugged the power i saw that the refresh showed 50hertz in the panel. setting it to 50hertz in panel solved the switch that was occuring. probably a result of having to resort to a cloned hdd that obviously had some differences than the hdd it replaced. hope it helps someone in the future.

Lenovo Staff
Serene_Lenovo

Re: SL500 LCD question...

Basschakra

Welcome to the Lenovo Community, and thank you for taking the effort to come back here to indicate that your issue has been resolved so others can learn as well!

-serene

WW Social Media
T420, Yoga 13, Yoga Tab 8, K900
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español