Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
sportman48

brightness key not working

[ Edited ]

hello my brightness key(home and end)does not work on win7 ultimate i install hot key driver for win7 but the keys dos not work my notebook is sl500c 4414 w2y.thank you.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject, fixed a couple of typos.

Punch Card
volkans80

Re: brightness key not working

I get win7 upgrade cd. I installed win7 clean install. I installed toolbox and latest drivers. Everything is ok but brightness key is not working. It's locked. When i hold Fn and press home and end buttons it's not working. Also when i change power manager options then brightness not working and also when i plug power cable nothing changed. Any suggestion, solution?

Lenovo SL500 2746-A78
Punch Card
wing044

Have you installed the Power Management Drive for SL series and System Interface Driver. From what I gather, the screen brightness control requires these two to function.

Punch Card
volkans80

I already installed these programs but it's not working. There are two identical sl500 2746-a78 laptop. Both are installed same steps. Clean win7 and latest lenovo drivers, tools installed. One of is not working the other one is working. When i install xp these laptops then both are working????

Lenovo SL500 2746-A78
Punch Card
georgetjan

hallo there....what video card are u using of? if you use nvdia, try to download the driver but from the nvidia site, not from the lenovo site. i did this, and it works. hope this can help.

Paper Tape
sportman48

hello tank you so much you are so great my problem did solved  very very thanks bye.