Support in other languages: 
Responder
Ctrl-Alt-Del
jal2k3
Mensajes publicados: 12

Ideapad Y460 problema de display

[ Editado ]

Hola, tengo una ideapad Y460 con core i3, 320 HD, 4Gb  de RAM, y el video integrado Intel HD. El problema es que la resolucion del monitor, sobretodo al ver imágenes, o videos es muy pobre. Se vé poco real, con colores saturados y todo pixelado.

He intentado solucionarlo con los drivers que aparecen en la página de Lenovo, y no hubo mejoria, tambien actualice el BIOS, y el energy management pero tampoco ayudó. Finalmente restauré el sistema como vino de fabrica, pero tampoco soluciono el problema.

Nota: este modelo no trae placa ATI.

Desde el soporte telefónico me dijeron que la única solución es ir a un centro de servicio, pero no quiero quedarme 10 o 15 dias sin computadora. Alquien tiene idea que se puede hacer?

Desde ya muchas gracias.

---

Translation from Google Translate.

Hi, I have a core IdeaPad Y460 with i3, 320 HD, 4GB RAM, Intel integrated video and HD. The problem is that the resolution of the monitor, especially when viewing images or videos is very poor. It looks unrealistic, with saturated colors and all pixelated.

I tried to fix it with drivers that appear on the Lenovo site, and there was no improvement, also update the BIOS, and energy management but did not help. Finally I restored the system and makes wine, but neither solved the problem.

Note: This model does not bring ATI.

From phone support told me that the only solution is to go to a service center, but I do not run 10 or 15 days without a computer. Someone has any idea what can be done?

From already thank you very much.

----

Edit note: - Translation added.

Retired Employee
JameZ
Mensajes publicados: 3.110

Re: Ideapad Y460 problema de display

Hello jal2k3,

Welcome to Lenovo Forums.

English is the main language used in the community. If you are more comfortable to use the Spanish language to discuss, you may post your concerns on our Lenovo Spanish forum.

http://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/?category.id=Community-ES?profile.language=es

If you would prefer English then you may post here.

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3

Retired Employee
JameZ

@jal2k3,

Could you try the following and see if it helps.

KB Article 1

or try changing your Screen refresh rate to 60Hz .

//JameZ

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Ctrl-Alt-Del
jal2k3

Hi JameZ, i didnt realize about that.....I aoplogize, and ill continue with the posts in english.

Regards.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
jal2k3

The refresh rate is actually working at 60Hz, but it doesnt help. Neither the fix at the article about the automatic refresh rate.

I' ve  tried to install the video driver from intel 's page, but  it says that it is not prepared for the computer, and that i have to install the driver given by Lenovo.

Retired Employee
JameZ

Hello jal2k3,

I see you have updated all the drivers and BIOS as well and issue still persist. did you have this problem when you first bought the laptop?

I think you would need to send your laptop in for a check since you have already done a factory restore.

//JameZ

Ctrl-Alt-Del
jal2k3

Yes, i had this problem since first bought the computer. The last thing I've tried is the following...
1/ Uninstall Lenovo Energy Management Driver
2/ Uninstall current graphic driver (Intel HD)
3/ Uninstall Onekey Theater 2.0
4/ Uninstall Lenovo SlideNav

Reinstall
1/ Lenovo Energy Management Driver
2/ Onekey Theater 2.0
3/ Intel HD graphic driver

And now i can see pictures in a normal way (they look natural), but i steel see this poor definition, as in old systems when you have the configuration in 16bits.

If i dont find any other fixes ill take it to the service center :smileyfrustrated:

@JameZ thans again!

Retired Employee
JameZ

Hello jal2k3,

If you have run One Key Recovery and also tried updating the system then I think the best is to send it to the service for them to check it out.

Since you mentioned that you have poor definition, can you check if the screen resolution has been set to its highest?

//JameZ

Ctrl-Alt-Del
jal2k3

Hi JameZ

Yes, the resolution is set to 1366 to 768 (the recomended). The refresh rate is set to 60 Mhz, and 32 bit.

Retired Employee
JameZ

@jal2k3,

I suggest to contact the call centers to arrange your laptop to be sent in.

//JameZ