Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Serial Port
andyski

Re: Complain about Thinkpad T410 bad quality !

[ Edited ]

I think you can search online to see now how many people are suffering from Lenovo Thinkpad product. If you can read Chinese, you will find more search results.

I can't see any help from Lenovo care or Lenovo service center, after they repair and re-assemble the whole machine, this laptop got some new problems. If you were me, will you accept this kind of product ? Sometimes Lenovo should stand in the customer side to think about it.

So I have no choice, I must take actions to express my complaint to the higher management level. Because if you just keep complaining to the local Lenovo service center, your problem will never be solved properly.

Hope you can understand.

Posts merged:

And Lenovo should be actively and bravely responsible for their defective machine, not always find unreasonable excuses to reject to change a good mechine for customers!

As a customer, I can accept Lenovo has defective machine during manufacturing, but why Lenovo cannot behave like a big company to be responsible for their defective products?

I think if anyone was me, they will also be very angry and disappointed, some of victims cannot find the effective way to express their complaints effectively ... Here I just want to share some my experience to protect more people avoid being annoyed by these things.

Bit Torrent
ThorsHammer

Agotthelf wrote:
Moved because posts violates the forum rules: "It is acceptable to state concern for how a particular Lenovo policy, performance, or procedure does or does not meet the expectation of a particular member, but it is not acceptable to use this forum in an attempt to broadly organize or incite members en mass, to cancel orders, return systems, undertake legal action or otherwise disrupt the normal business processes of Lenovo."

Interesting wording for a policy.  

Bit Torrent
ThorsHammer

-30- wrote:

The above postings by the person known as "andyski" are a classic example as to how not behave whilst asking for

assistance on this, a Peer to Peer forum. We have heard only one side of the "problem(s)" ; the other side should be

of a very interesting nature as well.

The only way to really get a true and representative view is to poll all customers or at least a pretty big statistical sample.  Maybe then you could tell if the larger customer base is happy with all aspects of a products lifecycle.

Even if such a poll were conducted by Lenovo, I doubt the results would be made public along with the verbatims. It simply isn't done by most companies.

Serial Port
andyski

[ Edited ]
Now Lenovo just want to delay customers' requests and complaints, even though we request to report to higher management level, they will never report your case to higher level. I see some cases in Chinese forum, some one has waited several months, but they didn't get any response from Lenovo. So terrible ! As a customer, who can tolerate Lenovo treat us in this way?

These days I already search a lot online and do some investigations. Moderator edit: Removed section which did not conform to community rules.
Serial Port
andyski

After I sent email to Lenovo SVP, yesterday Lenovo Service Center called me very actively, to apologize for the problems and give me the reason is Lenovo Engineer's Overlook.

Is it convinceable and acceptable? It is so easy to say you overlooked something? What is your working attitude? 

Your Lenovo just use this working attitude to win the market and customers' trust? Come on ! Please think carefully before you do !!!

I still insist that Lenovo must be responsible for this defective machine without any rediculous execuses, otherwise, I will escalate this email to the whole Lenovo directors board.

Blue Screen Again
dksharma77

Hi Andyski

I have similar problem with T410. I googled for a solution and reached your posts. I am so much frustrated that I feel like giving away my lenovo to a lenovo staff so that they can also go through what I am going through. The customer sevice centers have given me replies as if they shelled out money from their pockets and gave me this T410. The customer service has miserably failed.

Did you get the solution to your problem? I am also considering taking a legal route. Also did you take the issue to higher authorities? If yes then please share here.

Best regards and thanks in advance.

Deepak

Blue Screen Again
dksharma77

Hi Andyski,

please send your reply at dksharma77@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Deepak

Serial Port
andyski

Hi Deepak,

So sorry to hear about your T410 also got serious problem. I can understand your feeling because several months ago, I was also in the same scenario. These months are very busy and seldom come here. 

My case was already solved properly, I was satisfied with the result because it took me two-month complain and negotiation with them. Actually I was satisfied with what I did during that time.

I am not convinient to share my experience here, because this is Lenovo's zone. But I would like to advise you to insist your requests and DO NOT compromise then you will see the hope ahead.