Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
Ayanami_Rei

[HELP]I want to change the CCFL into LED... is it possible?

To the engineers from Lenovo, 

I have placed an order on a T400 in NUS, which is an educational version and comes along w/ a CCFL screen.

Considering the LED screen will have better portability and battery life, I want to know if the customer service tech guys would agree to change the screen to the LED version if I carry-in and pay the extra $$$ for the LED one...

You know, CCFL screen definitely is not a deal breaker, but definitely a heart breaker when knowing there's a better screen...

Plus it's one big step forward for the thinkpad series... elegantly combining performance and mobility in a 14.1" system (mainly because of the LED screen right?)

Paper Tape
dchaitu

Re: [HELP]I want to change the CCFL into LED... is it possible?

I was also hoping to get an LED LCD screen. I was under the impression that all display screens are LED backlight and the sales rep didn't tell me I was going to get a CCFL when I placed an order on the phone. Is it possible to change the screen??
Bit Torrent
wjli2

Re: [HELP]I want to change the CCFL into LED... is it possible?

Maybe it is once widely available in the consumer parts market, then you can pay someone knowledgable to do it for you. Therotically the depot people can't change parts around unless it is included in your unique parts list.