02-24-2012 01:09 AM
We have problem for client. Some of the clients can release their IP address suddenly. We suspected that it could be a client problem and we update their network drivers, but it didnt work.
The computer can get IP address again when the computer restarts.
OS:Windows XP SP3
03-26-2012 02:20 AM
You may Try the following
1) Open the ISA Server Management console (msisa.msc)
2) Expand the ISA server object, right-click on Firewall Policy, and select Edit System Policy.
3) Under Network Services, select DHCP. There are two configuration tabs for DHCP: General and From.
4) On the General tab, check Enable to allow access between trusted DHCP servers and the ISA server. This option is enabled by default.
5) On the From tab, click the Add button.
6) Expand Networks, select External and then click the Add button.
7) Click Close and OK to finish editing System Policy rules.
8) Click Apply to save changes and update the configuration.
Please refer to below link for More details
Hope This Helps
03-26-2012 05:20 AM
I am not sure what you're connecting to. But it appears there is some infrastructure filtering and authentication going on no allow just anyone to attached to the network. MAC address, Machine ID filtering/blocking