Support in other languages: 
Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 410
Kudos: 1,308
Solutions: 283

Re: New SynTPEnh driver 15.2.14.0 eats up my memory!

[ Edited ]

ericjs,

I appreciate your frustration on the lack of synchronization.  The short answer is that there are some manual processes involved in building TVSU content, and keeping everything synchronized today is a challenging prospect.  We could delay putting regular driver and BIOS updates (for manual download) on the web until it was available in TVSU in order to force synchronization,  but we want to updates that fix issues available as soon as possible.

There are several large transformation projects underway that should benefit both TVSU and the support site in the coming months. I agree with your view of how things should work and believe we are taking steps in that direction, but it won't be overnight.

Thanks for the candid feedback - it's helpful to understand our customer point of view on the support experience .

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
www.twitter.com/lenovoforums
www.facebook.com/lenovo

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Serial Port
ericjs

Mark, that's great to hear. It's encouraging to know that you realize the problem and that its being worked on.

Thanks much for the reply, it's also good to know that you are listening and responding.

Cheers,

Eric

Retired Employee
JameZ

@All,

ThinkVantage System Update has been updated and is now showing UltraNav 15.2.20.0

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3