Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
volmannc

New T500 getting stuck key 32 error every time during power up

[ Edited ]

Have a T500 that I purchased at the end of November.  Early in December started occasionally receiving a continuous beep and the following message on the screen during power up:

"Error

0210: Stuck Key 32

Press <F1> to Setup"

Now I'm experiencing the stuck key issue error every time I power up the machine.   Pressing Esc allows me to successfully boot the machine and use it with no other apparent issues.  No stuck key issues experienced at all once Windows 7 boots up.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?  Lenovo have a suggestion for a fix?

Blue Screen Again
EstebanGlas

T410 getting stuck key 42 error every time during power up

[ Edited ]

I get the same issue. ThinkPad T410. Also the fan seems to be stuck at its maximum Revs. Trackpoint and trackpad both work to move the pointer;but not the buttons. 

The mute microphone button led is always on but quite dimmed. The keyboard is does not work and there is a continuous beep-beep during power-up. When Windows 7 is loading the beeping stops only to resume after logging in. 

If I disconnect the keyboard and plug/in an external USB one all seems to work as intended (except for the fan that spins like crazy). 

Things I've tried:

-Cleaning the keyboard & plug

-Updating the Bios

---
ThinkPad T410 || ThinkPad T60p & Ubuntu.
Paper Tape
volmannc

Re: T410 getting stuck key 42 error every time during power up

fyi...I called Lenovo support about this and they sent me a new T500 keyboard along with instructions for opening the laptop case and replacing the keyboard and mouse touch pad.  Replacing the original keyboard resolved the issue.

Blue Screen Again
EstebanGlas

volmannc, 

thanks for the heads up, I'll see what support has to say about this. Still within warranty. 

---
ThinkPad T410 || ThinkPad T60p & Ubuntu.
Blue Screen Again
wantathinkpad

Any update for others who tried this. Did replacing keyboard help?