Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
barlotti

T400 BLuetooth is not detecting any device on Windows 7

[ Edited ]

I recently moved from Windows XP to Windows 7 on my T400, and I have a very handy Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000. And since the moving and application of Service pack I of Win7, I am facing problems on bluetooth detecting bluetooth devices, it doesnt at all. I updated from lenovo website to the very last version of it, but just doesnt work. does any1 has some magical solution for that? I cant believe that IBM and Lenovo didnt get some workaround on it. Regards.

Guru
ColonelONeill

Re: T400 BLuetooth is not detecting any device on Windows 7

I have a T400 and the same mouse, and it works perfectly. Do you have the switch on the front turned on? What about the Bluetooth radio in Fn+F5? Finally, is the mouse in discoverable mode?
W520: i7-2720QM, Q2000M at 1080/670/1340, 21GB RAM, 500GB HDD, FHD screen
X61T: L7500, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD, XGA screen, Ultrabase
Fanfold Paper
barlotti

Re: T400 BLuetooth is not detecting any device on Windows 7

When I installed or received from IBM the notebook with WIN7, all the devices were detected inclusive the mouse, but after Windows Update made the installation of Service pack 1 of Windows 7, and after that, the computer restarted, and no more Bluetooth devices were found. I had installed all sort of drivers, versions vendors and now I have the very last version of LENOVO's driver for T400.

Regarding the turn on/off in front, was the first thing done by me... and all devices were on discorevable mode. I really dont know what else could be done, otherwise some update from MS or LENOVO to Windows 7. The funny thing is that there are 2 devices as Bluetooth Peripheral Device which are not being installed and has no driver associated. Searching on the Internet, I found that this could be the iAP from APPLE IPHONE and APPLE network connection over the Bluetooth. This were installed good with Windows XP.