Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
icefire

T400 - Ericsson F3507g Mobile Broadband Minicard Composite Device dissappeared on my t400

Now I can't even turn it on since its not even showing on my Fn+F5 list
Agotthelf
Topics: 145
Kudos: 262
Solutions: 183

Re: T400 - Ericsson F3507g Mobile Broadband Minicard Composite Device dissappeared on my t400

Hello Icefire,

if it´s possible for you to do a windows system restore, then this could be a fast solution.

Regards

Andreas

Please insert your type, model (not S/N) number and used OS in your posts.
I´m a volunteer here using New X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11s, Yoga 13, T430s,T510, X220t, IdeaCentre B540.
TIP: If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the system.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

andyP
Topics: 161
Kudos: 713
Solutions: 635

Re: T400 - Ericsson F3507g Mobile Broadband Minicard Composite Device dissappeared on my t400

icefire, welcome to the forum,

by "dissapeared" do you see WLAN and BT in the Fn+F5 menu, and are they working?

Is it showing in device manager?

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Paper Tape
icefire

Re: T400 - Ericsson F3507g Mobile Broadband Minicard Composite Device disappeared on my t400

Hi andyP,

by "disappeared" I mean its not showing up in the Fn+F5 menu and device manager, so there is nothing I could do to turn it on, even after I did a full product recovery.

However, I did figured out a way to "fix" it, and this is what I did:

1. I manually add the device using the "Add Hardware" under control panel, and force vista to get the BSoD.

2. Restart in safe mode, and manually remove all the device I added with "Add Hardware" in device manager, then restart.

3. After t400 started up it automatically detected the WAN card, so I install the driver using the setup32.exe that is in "C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\WWANER", then I just direct windows to search for the driver under "C:\Program Files\Ericsson"

4. Then the Mobile broadband minicard network adapter start working

and is it normal for the support to hang up on customer or I'm just lucky??

What's DOS?
patiburnt

Mine was uninstalled by AT&T now, how do I get it working again?  Everything seems to be there but the Network Adapter.  I don't know what it is or where to find it.