Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
Gizmoguy3000

T410 Bluetooth not seeing devices

I have a Thinkpad T410 with Bluetooth and up untill recently everything worked fine.  Now I cannot connect to any new bluetooth devices.  Existing bluetooth connections still work fine, but if I wanted to add another mouse or headset, I cannot.

I am running Windows 7 Pro x64 with all the latest drivers, I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the bluetooth drivers and application several times with no luck, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: T410 Bluetooth not seeing devices

hey Gizmoguy3000,

could you try uninstalling all the bluetooth devices and drivers. then let windows install its generic drivers.

once the generic drivers has been installed, try pairing all the devices and see if that works.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Paper Tape
Gizmoguy3000

I have just done that and the problem still persists.

Retired Employee
Serge1410

i would assume that the devices which you want to connect works on other systems ?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Paper Tape
Gizmoguy3000

Yeah, the two things I want to connect are a bluetooth house and bluetooth headset.  The mouse works on other machines just fine and I use the bluetooth headset with my cell phone daily.