Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
mangojaijai

T410s fan noise and screen dimmer than my T400s

My t410s fan never stop when on ac adapter, noise is so annoying when in quiet room.

also the screen is not bright as my t400s r and with tiny Grid if you carefully look into it, i dont know this is normal or not

the screen on T410s is LT141DEQ8B00     dont know the manufacturer of it

the screen on T400s is samsung LTN141BT08001

T400s screen is much brighter than my T410s

my T410s still under almost 3 years warranty , any suggestion should i have it service by the depot?

bse on you guys experiences which screen is better ?

thanks 

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: T410s fan noise and screen dimmer than my T400s

hey mangojaijai,

from what you have mentioned over here, i suggest going to http://support.lenovo.com and update your system first.

if your issue remains after the updates, get in contact with our tech crew -
http://bit.ly/LNVsuppNum

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Punch Card
mangojaijai

Re: T410s fan noise and screen dimmer than my T400s

[ Edited ]

i just updated all the softwares and driver, the fan seems operate better when i have tpfancontrol installed keep it runs at 2000rmp silent and cool.

but the major problem is the screen it still not as bright as the T400s; s samsung screen.

T410s screen viewing angel and contrast are not good too. the weird thing is screen on T400s  was manufacture on 2008 by Samsung

T410s screen was manufacture last year week 41 2010,By Toshiba, should it more advance and  better technology comparing to 2008's screen?

i was debating should i have it replace by depot? how likely they will fix it ? will they replace the screen with different manufacturer like Samsung. ?