Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
destring

T420 Counter-Strike Source with ultranav

I never had this problem with my T410, T400, T61, T60, or T43, and yes I have the latest UltraNav drivers.

When I'm playing Counter-Strike Source with my T420, the touchpad becomes basically unusable as I move.

You press W to go straight, S to go backwards, A to go left, and D to go right. While you move the direction you face with the touchpad. But now with my new T420, you can use the touchpad the same time your pressing the keys down. You can only do one or the other, not both at the same time. I can still utilize the TrackPoint the same time you're pressing these keys in the game, but not the touchpad.

Anyone have any suggestions/ideas? I've gone through the settings for both the mouse/ultranav in the control panel, as well as the game, but didn't see anything. Maybe I missed something?

HDMI
joer80

Re: T420 Counter-Strike Source with ultranav

I had this problem also, but with a different game...   I think it was everquest extended....   I bet getting an older driver fixes it....

Thinkpad T500 - Intel Core2 P8400 (2.26GHz), 4 gigs of ram, 160GB/7200rpm hard drive, ATI 3650 GPU, WSXGA+ panel