Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
morphman

Re: T420s Pixelated Screen

what are you all offer to do with this?

i found tons of posts with this bad quality t420s display.

i suffer from it myself - can't use any of the 3 new laptops i purchased which cost me more than $1500 per each.

i see more and more that people who purchased the nvidia graphic card got probably the samsung panel while all of us who choosed the integrated display card got the AUO which is a third grade display that is a shame to even watch on it.

is this the first step of Lenovo to become a company which don't want to sell laptops anymore?

Blue Screen Again
curlep

Re: T420s Pixelated Screen

I'm sure it will do little good, but I was unable to actually contact someone at Lenovo about the screen quality on the T420S. I tried the support team several times, but it's not their fault that Lenovo used such a poor quality screen. I want to tell someone that works at Lenovo on making the actual computer.

I spent nearly $2,500 on a T420S to replace my X300 (the greatest laptop ever created...and then killed off). From the moment I turned on the laptop I thought "Oh. My. God." The "screen door" effect was so prominent it was like looking at a quilt. I'm a graphic designer, so I'd be looking at this bad boy for at least 8 hours a day. I tried for a day or two but it was unbearable. I finally convinced the return woman that this laptop was unusable. I had to pay a 15% restocking fee of $375 just to get this unusable POS out of my posession.

What really gets me upset is that I've been an IBM/Lenovo fanboy for over 10 years. It kills me to say that I'm currently on a Macbook AIR and although it sucks, it's better than anything Lenovo is currently making.

What's DOS?
mohitgupta

G50-45 also has same problem

pathetic display , can see blocks of gradient colors , pixelated screen in new 650-45 laptop amd a6

curlep wrote:

I'm sure it will do little good, but I was unable to actually contact someone at Lenovo about the screen quality on the T420S. I tried the support team several times, but it's not their fault that Lenovo used such a poor quality screen. I want to tell someone that works at Lenovo on making the actual computer.

I spent nearly $2,500 on a T420S to replace my X300 (the greatest laptop ever created...and then killed off). From the moment I turned on the laptop I thought "Oh. My. God." The "screen door" effect was so prominent it was like looking at a quilt. I'm a graphic designer, so I'd be looking at this bad boy for at least 8 hours a day. I tried for a day or two but it was unbearable. I finally convinced the return woman that this laptop was unusable. I had to pay a 15% restocking fee of $375 just to get this unusable POS out of my posession.

What really gets me upset is that I've been an IBM/Lenovo fanboy for over 10 years. It kills me to say that I'm currently on a Macbook AIR and although it sucks, it's better than anything Lenovo is currently making.