Support in other languages: 
Token Ring
BobHelms

T500 Video Driver Update Questions.

2242CTO, W7 Pro-64, Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset with v8.15.10.1855 driver.  I have started to see what looks like display corruption while using Office Excel 2003. Restarting system appears to fix the corruption problem for a while but it eventually reappears after using Excel for a period of time.  Has anyone upgraded from this initial release of 7xd808ww.exe (21 Oct 2009) driver? What version did you upgrade to? TIA for you help.

Bob Helms

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,236
Solutions: 1,328

Re: T500 Video Driver Update Questions.

what sort of video corruption? Is the video corruption similar to the one described by the article in the link?

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/T400-T500-and-newer-T-series/T400-T500-Windows-7-Screen-Corruption/ta-p/...

Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
Token Ring
BobHelms

No. My corruption involves toggling between 2 Excel spreadsheets. When it occurs the gridlines surrounding the active cell(s) are painted incorrectly on the display. In some cases I can toggle back and forth several times and the gridlines suddenly are painted correctly. I have also noticed my email client (Thunderbird) exhibiting a jerky motion while displaying my inbox. This only occurs after swapping into Thunderbird from another app. This jerky display happens very quickly and then disappears. My heavy Excel usage started only recently and the problem may have been here since I upgraded to W7 last December. Seeing that the driver has been updated I was hoping someone else my have already upgraded for whatever reasons and I was looking for feedback before I upgraded. Thanks.

Bob Helms

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,236
Solutions: 1,328

my T500 doesn't exihibt this sort of behavoiur in Win 7, but i don't have Office 2003.

Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft